Tuesday 7 July 2015

Primark Summer Haul

What on earth is going on in the UK at the moment? Not that I'm complaining mind, this weather is beaut-i-ful! Last month I picked up a few summery bits in Primark and I'm so glad I did! Primark have so many lovely things in store at the moment for the summer season and at such good value for money, its doesn't quite break the bank either!

Printed Camis -£4


Bold colours and enticing prints, patterned cami tops are great for pairing with skinny jeans and denim shorts, adding a rich and exciting flare to any outfit. They're longline, loose fit encourages a feeling of comfort for the wearer and they're perfect for layering with a variety of jackets and cardigans too. I love how the monochrome colour scheme of the above allows the main focus to be held on the radomly distributed small and intricate geometric shapes.



The pale colours of this cami harmonise with the soft shapes of the flowers creating a delicate print. I love the boldness of the flowers, as they unfold and take complete control of the pattern

Waterfall Jacket - £17


I think I'm slightly obsessed with long jackets at the moment. I blame the duster coat - that's how it all started. Anyway, I loved the delicacy of the waterfall feature, creating an elegant and soft movement to the jacket. It's pure white shade keeps the jacket looking lightweight - absolutely perfect for summer evenings!

Abstract Printed Trousers - £7


I've actually been debating the whole printed trousers thing for some time now. I was worried their very loose fit would swamp my short legs so wanted to try something quite subtle - not too bright. So when I saw these for just £7 I could not resist! I love how the monochrome black and white subtly detracts from the bold abstract print, and, with having to roll down the waistband, they're a good fit too!

Knitted Crochet Hem Top - £6


I absolutely love small and delicate details on tops at the moment so there was no doubting that I wouldn't fall completely head over heels for this beautiful crochet hem. It completely transforms the otherwise plain top, making it so much more interesting and exciting.

Duffle Bag- £8


A casual black bag will go with anything and everything, perfect for day-time outings or something to fit lunch and a drink in for work. I've never really followed the whole oversized bag trend, so this reasonable and efficient size was exactly what I was looking for. The strap is of a good length too, allowing the bag to hang nicely from the shoulder.

Have you purchased from Primark lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment