Saturday 6 June 2015

May Favourites

I feel as though May has been rather a successful month for me this year. I have completed two of my A-levels with only English left to finish, got a second job in a small clothing shop for over the summer, sorted my accommodation for UCA Epsom in September, and, started swimming again frequently for the first time since I stopped it competitively. Oh, and I seem to have started blogging a lot more too!


Comfortable, practical, yet pretty; what more could you want for a day-to-day shoe? I've really grown to love these Toms over the past month. Having rather wide feet, I struggle to find shoes that fit properly, however these do so just like a glove - perfect! I love the crochet style, adding a delicate pattern to the shoe. They go with just about anything too!


I received this Essence mascara in May's Glossybox, which you can check out here. For such a good value, this mascara works a treat, appearing to elongate and curl the lashes so nicely.


Finding myself in desperate need of a new phone case, I picked this one up in the New Look sale for just £2! I love the pallet of pinks, greens and blues and the abstract pattern that is made.


For the past few months, I've been loving the Hello Fashion Magazine for just £1! It's full of the latest  fashion trends as well as inteviews, lifestyle and beauty editorials as well. Such a fab read!


Having quite long and thick hair, I struggle with keeping it in a good condition, despite using conditioners and oils. John Frieda Miraculous Recovery really does do what the name states, and appears to cure hair drastically! As soon as I first applied the serum, my hair immediately calmed and appeared so much less frizzy!

What were you loving last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment