Friday 22 May 2015

White Jeans and Pale Pink Roses

Who else is completely and utterly fed up with the current un-May-like weather? I'm so eager to crack out the summery tops and skirts - I'm finding it rather challenging to dress for the in-between-seasons' temperatures.

Usually, white jeans are a strict summer-wardrobe-piece-only for me. A total winter no-go. And certainly not to be paired with jumpers. But the pale pink complexion and 3/4 length sleeves of this jumper as well as its cropped cut made this outfit, actually, acceptable, making the jumper look a lot lighter and cooler.


I have to say, I did feel like I was stepping out from the Moschino SS15 Barbie collection, perhaps due to the pink and white mixture of colours, however I do just love the way in which the shades harmonise so well together. The rose detailing on the jumper is also so pretty and intricate, I think it needed the lift from the whiteness of the jeans.




Pink Rose Detailed Jumper - New Look (old)
White High Waisted Jeans - Topshop
Caged Sandals - New Look



No comments:

Post a Comment