Monday 25 August 2014

Plymouth Aquarium

A couple of weeks ago we headed out for the day to Plymouth Aquarium in order to capture some photos for my Unit 3 Textiles which I will be starting in September: Sea Life. There were so many pretty fish and other sea life creatures of all colours and patterns and I managed to take lots of photos which will hopefully stem some textile ideas. We even stuck around one part to watch the divers in the big tank which was pretty interesting. The aquarium really is a great day out, so I thought I'd share some of the pictures that I took.
















I think my favourites have to be the pink lion fish (just look at those patterns!) and the turtle which was just so fascinating and graceful! Have you been to the aquarium lately? What were your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment